Tuesday, February 26, 2013

chapters ten and eleven

These two chapters helped me greatly when working on our diagrams for the presentation. I was able to get a lot of details about the water, the fish and how the two work together. Reading about koi vs. Goldfish vs. Tilapia really makes me think that aquaponics could be a huge movement once it becomes more of a 'thing' over here in Boston, especially in schools. I was also starting to wonder if there was a way to place the plants immediately in the tank instead of using pipes to transfer water. I know we're installing the raft system on top of our tank but how will this plants turn out compared to the ones on the shelves? Maybe we can even set up a system at the BAC? I'm not sure if that would even be possible but it's worth a thought right?

No comments:

Post a Comment